Monday, August 10, 2009

Newspaper update

So I should probably find it ironic (or just sad) that I read about the Philadelphia Inquirer's serious troubles in the New York Times. What's a Big City Without a Newspaper?

But while reading one of my favorite local food blogs, I found this great article from the Inky's Craig LaBan all about hard-shell crabs. And the inevitable drive further south to obtain them. It made me want to incorporate the phrase "regional foodways" into my daily vernacular. Isn't that most of what I write about anyway?

P.S. If nobody's going to click on the funny, interesting or cool buttons, then I'll get rid of thme. But then I expect any lurkers to actually comment once in a while.

2 comments:

Laura said...

unfortunately the interesting funny and cool buttons don't show up on Google Reader!

Hilary said...

oh snap! I got the idea from your blog in the first place, too.