Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Philadelphia tourism

Lacking a degree in marketing, I can only guess what runs through the minds of those that try to visually persuade visitors to this fair city. But a writeup in Budget Travel was only the start. I present to you:

Feel the Love, which will make you wonder if Ben Franklin and Betsy Ross ever did hook up. They had an open casting for this one (show up with a partner) and it obviously took over Love Park right before Valentine's Day.

With Love, Philadelphia, XOXO, the newest campaign from the Greater Philadelphia Tourism Marketing Campaign (that's a mouthful). I've been in the habit of writing love letters to the city of Philadelphia, but certainly wasn't expecting any to come back my way.

36 Hours in Philadelphia
, because even New York wants to give us props.

Coming soon: my own personal photographic ad campaign to get more visitors (that I know) to Philadelphia. Not being versed in Photoshop, it will solely involve me putting up more photos.

No comments: